Friday, August 25, 2006

#6 Flickr 3rd Party Tools, Mashups, & Other Photo Sharing Sites



Tabblo: IRL Library Tabblo


Welcome to the library! Come inside. There are many resources to discover in your branch.

... See my Tabblo>



I must admit that like Helene I like fd's Flickr Toys selection of third party apps. They seem the most practical to use. The others just seem like a novelty to me. Of course I'm sure that someone will put them to good use and I will be amazed.

It was hard for me to choose just one that was my favorite. I'd have to say the Trading Card Maker and the Captioner are my favorite Flickr tools so far. I wanted to have my very own Harry Potter / Yu-Gi-Oh trading card with a comic book speech balloon but alas my Yahoo! Avatar photo is too small. The speech balloon covered the whole picture! I tried enlarging it but MS Paint could not enlarge the picture without distorting it. Oh well.

Other photo sharing sites that I enjoyed off of other participant blogs are Slide.com from Chris' blog, Photography, ImaginOn, Learning 2.0, and Other Nonsense, Tabblo from Russ' blog, R U Learning, and Bubbleshare featured on Chris Bates' blog, The Relevant Library.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

It's neat to see so many discoveries. I'm learning lots myself :)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online