Tuesday, August 22, 2006

#5 Playing with Flickr - Photo Gallery



Just made some photos using our branch's digital camera. (Thanks to our KidsBookDiva for showing me how to use a digital camera since I do not own one.) I've created a Flickr Account for the Questing Librarian and uploaded the shots. You can quickly create a Flickr web address alias. Here's how. I also joined the Librararies and Librarians group. It's amazing how many libraries are already using Flickr.

I created an HTML badge for it and added it to the sidebar of this blog. I tried to create a Flash Badge but it didn't want to load. I don't know if that is a problem with Blogger Beta or not so I resorted to the HTML badge.

I also tried to post a photo from PLCMC's "Game Zone" with commentary from Flickr and it said that it was sent to my blog but it has never showed up. I don't know if there is a delay because of network traffic or because of Blogger Beta again. I'll try to send a photo again from Flickr at a later point.

3 Comments:

Thomas Cole said...

See nmikyasa.blogspot.com for advice on how to make your changes show up.

Thomas Cole said...

Oops, that's nmikysa.blogspot.com

Book Diva said...

Questing Librarian...First, let me say that your library looks lovely. :) Your site is very informative and helpful. Thanks for all of your work.

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online