Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Blog Day : 5 L2.0 Participant Blogs I'm Reading

Oooo--This is so hard to deceide which 5 participant blogs I'm reading for Blogday 2006. There are so many that I enjoy. I'll just mention 5 that I have read recently.

I'm reading Library at Lunch and Star Wars Girl because I enjoy the Star Wars references. I'm playing Star Wars : Galaxies at the moment.

The other 3 have things on their blogs that I have on my "to do" list to accomplish. (Plus they just have very nice blogs ;) I want to go to Meez.com and create a moving avatar like in Ian's Other Journal. I would like to follow the example that Salad Days mentioned in their post and create expandable posts in my blog so that each entry doesn't take up too much real estate on the front page. Also, I want to take a deeper look at the website Mediasnackers.com that was mentioned on the Youth Tech blog. So many teens think that even email is only for grown ups or business and is so "old school" already.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you ever get to have a deeper look at my MediaSnackers site?

:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi DK,
I did and it was really food for thought. In reference to an article posted on the mediasnackers blog, I have really been waiting for something like the Wii and Dance Dance Revolution. Will it keep kids attention AND keep them fit? With parents fears about kid safety, kids don't go outside to the exercise they once did. This is just one example of new technology that could be incorporated into library programming. Thanks for such a thoughtful and idea provoking site.
--Christie :)

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online