Thursday, September 07, 2006

#10 Librarian Action Hero, Movie Poster & Other Image Generators


This says "Questing Librarian, forever." Created using an Egyptian Name Generator called Hieroglyphs.net


I created my Questing Librarian Action Hero using a fantasy character generator called HeroMachine.
To get a copy of your creation you must make a screenshot using the Ctrl + PrintScreen keys and paste it into some sort of image editing software such as MS Paint. Then you'll have to crop the picture to get just the image of the hero. Save that image and you're ready to do things with it. Remember to copy and paste the code for your character in some sort of word processor such as Notepad. That way if you want to go back and edit your character in HeroMachine you can just copy and paste the code back into HeroMachine and resume updating your work. I added the speech bubble using a speech bubble generator called Make Your Own Speech Bubble!



I created the movie poster using the Movie Poster Generator from fd's Flickr Toys. It took me a while but I realized that I could not use the title line because it went right over my characters face. So I ended up using one of the taglines for the title line.


There were several other generators that I enjoyed that I just have to share:

I found out that The Questing Librarian's name in elvish from Middle Earth is Andúnë of Dorthonion using the Elvish Name Generator.

QL's fairy name is Fen Saturntree I also found out that:

She is a trouble maker.

She lives in reed marshes and lonely fenland.

She is only seen when the first leaves fall from the trees.

She wears pale pink marshmallow flowers. She has delicate pale pink wings like a cicada.

Find our your fairy name using the Original Fairy Name Generator.

And last but not least I could not pass up using the Jedi Training Generator for a little night school class. Choose where you would like your training to take place and be sure to "Yodify" to get a great response.

May the force be with you!

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online